Wednesday, November 14, 2012

bella ferraro {{ who will love you }} the x factor

Out of all the contestants on X Factor (AU) this season, Bella Ferraro was probably my favourite, and tonight she was eliminated. Ultimately, she came fourth in the competition, which is a great accomplishment, and hopefully we'll be hearing more from her in the future because she's a great singer (and from my pervy perspective, incredibly hot! hahaha). Out of her live shows, my favourites would have to be "Tonight", "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Dreams". You should check them out if you haven't already. I know this is a pretty random video from me- its not Smallville, Doctor Who, etc- but, I got pretty invested in X Factor this year, and my favourite was eliminated, so I wanted to make something for it. Now, fingers crossed that Samantha Jade wins this thing. She's my second favourite in the competition- probably vid her too once the show's finished, haha. xD
Views: 1
5 ratings
Time: 01:18 More in Film & Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment