Sunday, December 23, 2012

Skinny Love Bon Iver/Birdy cover

I watched Bella Ferraro's audition on X Factor, she sang this song, and I instantly fell in love with the song...so i did a cover! Like, comment, and suscribe! Hate comments will be flagged and deleted. I skipped the second verse...I know that. LYRICS- Come on, Skinny Love, just last the year. Pour a little salt, we were never here. My my my, my my my, m-my my my my. Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer. I tell my love to wreck it all. Cut out all my ropes, and let me fall. My my my, my my my, m-my my my my. Right in the moment, this order's tall. And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be kind. And I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be fine. And in the morning, I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind. 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets, and you'll be owning all the fines. Who will love you? Who will fight? And who will fall, far behind? Come on, Skinny Love! My my my, my my my, m-my my my my. My my my, my my my, m-my my my my.
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 01:44 More in Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment